Assalamu alaikum warahmatuLlah!
AlhamduliLahi, Ramadan is a day or two away !
Ramadaan is the month of fasting, praying at night, reading Qur’aan, remembering Allaah (dhikr), making du’a’, doing ‘umrah, giving iftar to those who are fasting, giving charity, and being kind and generous to the needy.
It is the month of i’tikaaf and turning away from this world and turning to Allaah, and striving in worship.
This month is a great opportunity for goodness, barakah, worship and obedience towards Allah so I’ll ask, what have you prepared for this month?
Do you have a detailed plan to get you through every day where you benefit immensely or you’re just going to wing it and see how it goes?
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “May his nose be rubbed in the dust, a man for whom Ramadaan comes and then goes before he is forgiven.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 3545; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
Some Tips To Effectively Utilize Your Day 👇👇
1. Start your day with Sahoor before Fajr.
It was narrated from Abu Hurairah that the Prophet said “Take Sahur, for in Sahur there is blessing.” (Hasan)
2. Recite dhikrs, read the Quran after Fajr until the sun rises.
3. As you go about your day – be it school, work or whatever, remember Allah in every step and do lots of dhikr.
4. Pray Salah at the prescribed times.
5. Keep yourself busy with acts of worship throughout the day. Stay away from social media, TV or anything that’ll distract you from worshipping Allah properly.
Also, to create a detailed plan to fill your day with acts of ibaadah, you can try the following :
1. Make a dua list of all the things you want (both akhirah and dunya oriented) and pray for them earnestly in this month.
2. Pick some selected Surahs of your choice to read their tafseers to enable you reflect and ponder on the Quran and its meanings.
3. Pick some islamic book(s) to read.
4. Plan your recitation of the Quran. If you’re planning to read the Quran completely once or twice, break this goal into sizeable chunks and plan how to go about achieving your goal.
5. During the last 10 days of Ramadan, the nights are the best time for worship so plan your sleep schedule properly. You can have short naps during the day especially between Zhur and Asr.
Set your plans today so bi’idniLlah, you can maximize your time during this blessed month and also benefit.
May Allah make it easy for us to worship Him and continue with righteous deeds even after the month goes.
After all, Ramadan is a reminder of what we’re capable of doing everyday!
I pray Allah grants us all success!
R A M A D A N M U B A R A K ! ❤❤