“Through every heartbreak, she realized it was haram &Through every mistake, she realized the answer was in Islam”
” Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do the hearts find rest ” ♥️❤️❤️♥️
Assalamu alaikum warahmatuLlahi wabarakatuhu 😊
When I was researching how to create an amazing About Me page, I found a lot of ideas but I’ve come to a conclusion that I’d just do Me 👌
So I present to you 27 Things About Nusaybah 😜 :
1. I am Nusaybah al-Adeebah Layla Raani Sadeeqatu Umm Aabidah Bint abdulFattah (inserts my eight other names here)
2. I may or may not be Salafi according to your definition thereof. ( copied from The Salafi Feminist)
3. Seeker of Knowledge 📚📚
4. I’ve been writing since I was a little girl. Then, I wanted to be like Enid Blyton.
5. I love poetry.
6. Beadmaking is one of the things I’m passionate about.
7. I’m too emotional 😢
8. I’ve been told that I’m blunt.
9. I’m one of those obsessive readers who don’t drop a book until they’re done. 📖📓📕
10. I love onions
11. Purple is my favourite colour 💜
12. I’m in love with nature 💞.
13. I’m Sapiosexual 💕
14. I’m a Logophile, I love big words 😂😂
15. I’m of the Science variety, an Aspiring Psychiatrist.
16. I believe I have a great sense of humour. Some of my friends don’t think so 😐
17. I’m an amateur photographer 📷.
18. I’m a foodie 🍴
19. I’m very very outspoken 🌼
20. I speak English, Yoruba, basic French, a little Chinese & Arabic & Hausa.
21. I’ve been wearing glasses since I was 8 years old 👓 👓
22. I’m a tad bit too serious 🎀
23. I talk a lot.
24. I have healthy stalkerish tendencies .
25. I like downloading things, videos, audios, books you name it.
26. My favourite sites are, http://www.islamqa.info for learning , http://www.onewaytoparadise.net for lectures, http://www.kalamullah.com for books, http://www.productivemuslim.com for well, learning to be productive.
27. I try to be a stranger in this fleeting dunya. Keyword: Try. May Allah rectify our affairs 💞
Two of my favourite quotes,
“Always be a work in progress ”
“be so busy improving yourself you have no time to criticize others “